Howard Stern Show News Archives.
For The Week Of 12/13/99 to 12/17/99
-- Monday December 13, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/13/99.
Well folks, it seems that Howard has decided to take a very long Christmas vacation this year. For the next 3 weeks or so we'll be hearing ''The Best of Stern.'' Here's what we heard today:
- ''Jackie the Jokeman'' song parody to the tune of ''Frosty the Snowman''
- Gary's phony phone call to Bucky the sales guy about selling Howard's bodily sounds as advertising
- Hank's Christmas wish
- Howard talks to a gay caller who tells him the story of his first gay experience
- Howard goofs on a caller who's on angel dust
- CBN broadcaster Paul Stern calls Howard to complain about Ponce De La Phone's phony phone calls to his show
- Kato Kaelin calls to promote his radio show, Howard tries to get him to testify against OJ Simpson
- The late Doug Bady, who had muscular dystrophy, talks to Howard about how he hated Jerry Lewis
- Doug Bady talks about how his rectum came out while he was on the toilet
- Howard puts Doug Bady in a steamer trunk to freak out some New Yorkers
- Howard goofs on John Tesh's music
-- Tuesday December 14, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/14/99.
Day two of ''Best of''.. Here's what we heard:
- ''The Singing Stern Family'' commercial parody
- The Jerky Boys ''Cold Feet'' phony phone call
- Sal the Stock Broker's ''Gary is a Horse Tooth Jackass'' song parody to the tune of ''Santa Claus is Coming To Town''
- Howard listens to phony phone calls to Tom Snyder and Larry King
- Howard tries an experiment to see if a real monkey can be a program director and succeeds
- Howard listens to audio clips of Jessica Hahn's Playboy video
- Vietnam Vet/DJ Max Kinkle talks to Howard about Sylvester Stallone
- Robin loses her mind and complains about the gift Howard got for her birthday
- Howard dissects Billy Crystal's American Comedy Lifetime Achievement Award acceptance speech
- Howard busts Gary's balls about him moping around the station because he had to work late
- Howard talks to Kato Kaelin about testifying against OJ Simpson the day after his first radio show
-- Wednesday December 15, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/15/99.
Three days down, 12 to go.. Here's what we heard today:
- ''Howard The Big Nosed DJ'' song parody to the tune of ''Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer''
- ''Howard's Johnson Hotel'' commercial parody
- ''Roman Polansky Day Care/Dating Service'' commercial parody
- Howard takes a call from a suicidal caller who turns out to be a fake
- Jessica Hahn calls in to help Howard promote ''Butt Bongo Fiesta'' / Gary gets yelled at for screwing up
- Howard takes a phone call from an Alcoholics Anonymous member then goofs on him
- Howard relieves Mike Gange of his taping duties after he screws up and gives Ralph one of Howard's tapes without permission
- Howard takes a call from a listener who wants to hook up with Robin
- Howard plays old tape from a live commercial he did for Nutri-System, Jennifer Aniston was one of the girls on the program
- Howard plays tape of some Ponce De La Phone phony phone calls to Kathleen Sullivan
- Howard turns over control of Gary and Scott the Engineer after they fail to get tapes to him on time
-- Thursday December 16, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/16/99.
Only one more day of Best Of before 2 more weeks worth! Here's what we heard today:
- Hank the Dwarf's nomination for 1998 Most Beautiful Person award announcement
- ''Howard Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong'' rap
- Fartman calls the Iranian Embassy
- Howard plays tape of Bobcat Golthwait bad mouthing him on his HBO special
- Howard plays tape of Stuttering John interviewing Richard Simmons
- Fred's wife caught on hidden camera making out with her acting co-star in ''Tony & Tina's Wedding''
- Howard complains about Tom Chiusano being dumb for not understanding why he refuses to play Greaseman promos
- Jerry Seinfeld calls in to promote his ''Rolling Stone'' magazine cover
- An angry caller complains about things Howard has been saying on the air
- Howard takes a call from a Michael J. Fox impersonator
- Howard plays some Stuttering John interviews including Werner Klemperer (Colonel Klink), Baseball player Don Mattingly and Baseball announcer Tony Kubeck
-- Friday December 17, 1999 --
- The Best Of Stern. 12/17/99.
One week down, two to go.. Here's what we heard on today's show:
- ''Wood Yi, Philosopher'' book commercial parody
- Red Peters' ''Peen Itch'' commercial parody
- Tiny Tim sings ''Santa Claus Has Got The AIDS This Year''
- Smokin Joe Frasier and his son visit Howard
- Howard talks about Fred and Jackie's wives acting
- ''Guess Who's The Jew'' with Kurt Waldheim Jr.
- Howard talks about how pussy whipped Jackie is / Jackie's wife calls in to defend herself
- Howard learns about the horrible life of a female caller
- Stuttering John and Ralph get into a fight when John wakes Ralph up during a nap
- Howard argues with a black guy about playing Daniel Carver's KKK message on the air
- Howard plays a phony phone call made to Tom Chiusano by the King of all Song Parodies
| Site Map
| E-Mail Mark |
Copyright © 1996-2022 Mark Mercer