Stern Show News Archives.
For The Week Of 4/6/98 to 4/10/98
-- Friday April 10, 1998 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/10/98.
Howard should be back live next week so tune in then to find out about Robin's Celebrity Jeopardy appearance with Regis Philbin! Until then here's what was featured on today's Best Of show:
- ''Lifestyles Of The Radio Famous'' - Larry King bit.
- Stuttering John at Ringo Starr press conference.
- Black guy complains about Howard's knowledge of Minister Farakan.
- Vicki the drunk calls in.
- Bobcat Golthwait comes in.
- Vicki the drunk comes in with Bobcat.
- Woman with a cancer kazoo calls in to talk to Howard.
- Discussion about Jackie's depression.
- Discussion about old Superman tv series.
-- Thursday April 9, 1998 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/9/98.
Here are today's featured bits:
- ''Tom C.'' Mental patient bit.
- Howard finds out that Fred has been smoking behind his back.
- Alison Stern lectures Howard about talking about their personal life on the air.
- Howard's appearance with Tom Snyder on Later.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger comes in to promote True Lies
- Howard gets pissed at Jackie for an interview he did for a newspaper.
- Howard calls Iraqi embassy about a hostage situation.
- Mystery record - Tiny Tim singing AC DC's Highway To Hell.
-- Wednesday April 8, 1998 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/8/98.
Here are today's features:
- Pot smoking woman calls in and Howard tries to get her off by humming into the microphone while she sits on a speaker.
- Howard prepares for Fred's second bachelor party but his mother calls in and complains.
- Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue call in.
- Discussion about how pussy-whipped Jackie became after getting married.
- Howard questions black people about the O.J. Simpson trial.
- Bimpi from Africa comes to the studio to meet Howard.
- Woman gets naked so she can talk about saving greyhound dogs.
- Howard plays tape of Mike Schmidt, Joan Rivers and Tammy Faye Baker crying during press conferences.
- Howard plays tape of a possibly drunk Quincy Jones making a speech.
- Quincy Jones ''Screwed Up'' bit.
-- Tuesday April 7, 1998 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/7/98.
Here are today's features for The Best Of Stern:
- Red Peters Pope bit.
- Discussion about Fred's bachelor party when he fell down and split open his chin.
- Howard analyzes Fred's wife Alison.
- Mother Angelica phone call.
- Mystery guest - Reggie Jackson.
- Woman calls Howard about how she want's a baby.
- Discussion about Jackie's apology for the Jessica Hahn incident.
-- Monday April 6, 1998 --
- The Best Of Stern. 4/6/98.
Howard and the gang are on vacation this week so it's rerun time. Here are today's features:
- ''Wood Yi: Philosopher'' Book Bit.
- Fartman Calls Embassy about Kuwait.
- Mark Harris visits..
- Jim Carrey promotes ''The Mask''.
- Mental woman from Minnesota asks for Howard's help.
- The Tokens perform OJ Simpson parody ''Let's String Him Up'' to the tune of ''The Lion Sleeps Tonight''.
- Howard talks about how Fred announced his marriage on Howard's answering machine.
| Site Map
| E-Mail Mark |
Copyright © 1996-2022 Mark Mercer